What if the HVAC contractor you trust with your air conditioning system could also provide the same level of service for all of your plumbing needs?
At Air & Energy, our plumbing service technicians can do just that! As a full-service Bradenton plumber serving Manatee County from Longboat Key to Parrish, we’re experts in all aspects of plumbing installations, repairs and troubleshooting. Whether it’s as simple as changing a faucet or as complicated as video-locating a problem in your sewer lines, our team has the skills and knowledge needed to complete the project successfully.
Just a Few of Our Plumbing Services
✔ Water Heater Repair
✔ Water Heater Installation
- Rheem Water Heaters
- Navien Tankless
- Stiebel Eltron Tankless
✔ Drain Cleaning and Drain Unclogging
✔ Water Filtration and Water Softeners from Pentair
✔ Diagnostic Video Inspections & Locating of Underground Sewer Lines and Pipes
✔ Garbage Disposal Installations from Insinkerator
✔ Fixture Repair and Replacement, Including Drains, Faucets, and Toilets
✔ Backflow Repair & Replacement
How to Conserve Energy, Save Money and Avoid Repetitive Repairs
Follow these plumber tips to ensure your plumbing system works well
1) Conserve energy by checking your water heater’s temperature setting and ensuring it’s not above 120 degrees or “medium” on older water heaters.
2) Fix your leaky faucet to save about 3,000 gallons of water per year.
3) Pour a gallon of water in drains that you infrequently use to prevent odors.
4) Snake slow floor drains to ensure they’ll carry water away during flooding.
5) Check the first four numbers of your water heater’s serial number for the month and year it was made, and replace it if it’s more than 15 years old.
6) Ensure toilets flush properly and replace worn tank parts right away.